Last Revision Made On: 2021-02-22
Information We Collect
- Contact information: We might collect your name, email, mobile number, phone number, street, city, state, pincode, country, and IP address.
- Information you share: We collect information and other details like email you share with us through HTML forms and other means of gathering user feedback like online questionnaires such as those from Google Forms, TypeForm, Netlify Forms, and/or Github.
- Demographic information: We may collect demographic information about you. These information might include your age, your residence, country, gender, specific preferences for content, and so on. They are collected through use of third-party trackers like Google Analytics, Cloudflare Analytics, and Twitter Analytics. We might collect this as a part of a survey also.
- Other information: If you use our website, we may collect information about your IP address and the browser you’re using. We might look at what site you came from, duration of time spent on our website, pages accessed, or what site you visit when you leave us. We might also collect the type of mobile device you are using, or the version of the operating system your computer or device is running.
We Collect Information In Different Ways
- We collect information directly from you: We collect information directly from you when you share your email with us to join our private email list(s). We also collect information if you share a feedback or ask us a question through phone or email.
- We collect information from you passively: We use tracking tools like Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, Cloudflare Analytics, Twitter Analytics, browser cookies, and web beacons for collecting information about your usage of our website.
- We get information about you from third parties: For example, if you use an integrated social media feature on our websites. The third-party social media site will give us certain information about you. This could include your name and email address.
Use of Your Personal Information
- We use information to contact you: We might use the information you provide to contact you for confirmation of a subscription on our website or for other promotional purposes.
- We use information to respond to your requests or questions: We might use your information to confirm your registration for an event, a subscription, giveaways, and other similar activities.
- We use information to improve our products and services: We might use your information to customize your experience with us. This could include displaying content based upon your preferences.
- We use information to look at site trends and reader interests: We may use your information to make our website and products better. We may combine information we get from you with information about you we get from third parties.
- We use information for security purposes: We may use information to protect our company, our readers, or our websites.
- We use information for marketing purposes: We might send you information about special promotions or offers. We might also tell you about new features or products. These might be our own offers or products, or third-party offers or products we think you might find interesting. Or, for example, posts containing affiliate links and other sponsored posts. Do note, you will be notified of the nature of the posts when we send you one.
- We use information to send you transactional communications: We might send you emails about the terms and conditions of services between Je Sian Keith Herman and you or a subscription.
We use information as otherwise permitted by law.
Sharing of Information with Third-Parties
- We will share information with third parties who perform services on our behalf: We share information with vendors who help us manage our email list subscription process. Some vendors may be located outside of India.
- We will share information with our business partners: This includes a third party who provide or sponsor an article, or who operates an affiliate program. Our partners use the information we give them as described in their privacy policies.
- We may share information if we think we have to in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves: We will share information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We may also share it if a government agency or investigatory body requests. Or, we might also share information when we are investigating potential fraud.
- We may share information with any successor to all or part of our business: For example, if part of our business is sold we may give our reader list as part of that transaction.
- We may share your information for reasons not described in this policy: We will tell you before we do this along with a detailed explanation for us to do so.
You can opt out of receiving our marketing emails and/or receiving personalized
contents for our private email list(s). To stop receiving our promotional
emails, please email
=CONCATENATE("hello", "@", "jskherman.com"). It may
take about ten days to process your request.
But, to receive a prompt unsubscribe request, please check the last email you received. There will be an unsubscribe option at the bottom of it. Do note, even if you opt out of getting marketing messages, we will still be sending you transactional messages through email about your purchase of our goods & services.
Third Party Sites
In accordance with the Data Privacy Act of 2012 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the individual to share your grievance complaints are provided below:
If you have any questions about this Policy or other privacy concerns, you can reach out to us over electronic mail, traditional mail, telephone or whichever means is convenient for you. Please do so without any hesitation.
Updates to This Policy